[Album] Park Hyoshin (박효신) – I Am A Dreamer

tm1g9s
박효신 – I am A Dreamer
Release Date: 2016.10.03
Genre: Ballad
Language: Korean

Park Hyo Shin welcomes the fall with his seventh album I Am a Dreamer, which marks his first album released under his new agency Glove Entertainment. Backed by a strong producing team including American mastering engineer Tom Coyne, who has worked with renowned singers like Adele and Sam Smith, the singer-songwriter also served as the album's producer. After the hit single "Wild Flower," Park Hyo Shin collaborated with composer Jung Jae Il and lyricist Kim Yi Na again for the first plug "Breath," which encourages people to strive for their dreams.

Track List:
01. Home *Title
02. Shine your light
03. Wonderland
04. Beautiful Tomorrow *Title
05. The Dreamer (I am A Dreamer)
06. 야생화
07. HAPPY TOGETHER
08. Li-La (리라)
09. 숨
10. I`m your friend
11. 꿈

Download lyrics files here:

http://dataurbia.com/hco
untitled

Comments