[Single] Oh My Girl (오마이걸) – Listen To My Word (내 얘길 들어봐)

sfolba
오마이걸 (OH MY GIRL) – 내 얘길 들어봐
Release Date: 2016.08.01
Genre: Dance
Language: Korean

Oh My Girl beats the summer heat with the refreshing cover mini-album Listen to My Word! Featuring Skull and Haha, their remake of Papaya's classic "Listen to My Word" is a reggae-influenced number fused with hip-hop beats. The summer special album also includes the cover versions of Lee Jung Hyun's "Christmas in Summer" featuring rap by member Mimi, Hey's Je T`aime and Kim Hyun Chul's "Can See Your Lies" in the group's unique Philly soul style.

Track List:
01. 내 얘길 들어봐 (Listen To My Word) (A-ing) (Feat. 스컬&하하)
02. 한여름의 크리스마스 (Midsummer Night's Christmas)
03. Je T`aime
04. 거짓말도 보여요 (Lies You Can See)

Download lyrics files here:

http://bluenik.com/2VV4
untitled

Comments