[Single] Bangtan Boys (防弾少年団) – I Need U (Japanese Version)

cover

BTS – I NEED U (Japanese Version)
Release Date: 2015.12.08
Genre: J-Pop
Language: Japanese

Released in spring 2015 as the lead single off their third EP, I NEED U is BTS’s most successful single to date (and of course, its accompanying EP, The Most Beautiful Moment In Life, Part 1, is also their most successful record so far). An emotional, high-octane and incredibly addictive track, I NEED U won BTS first place in no less than five Korean music shows. Now, the boys return with a Japanese version of the mega-hit! The single’s coupling track is the Japanese version of DOPE, another highly popular track off the EP.

Track List:
01. I NEED U (Japanese Ver.)
02. DOPE -超ヤベー!- (Japanese Ver.)
03. フンタン少年団 (Japanese Ver.)

Download .lrc file here

Comments